8th Annual Ruger Collectors Display Show, idaho

Help Support Ruger Forum:

This was my first show. Had a great time.
Yes I will be going again.
I had seen pictures of the displays before, now I know who goes with what display.
everyone did a GREAT job.

Thanks Henry and Susie.
Linda

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Bear Paw Jack said:
The weather was surely sketchy, and it took good folks to make the trip safely, just like the pioneers of old. The fun part (for me) was getting to see so many good folks, that share in our passions.

Truly what it is all about, sharing our passions. I do look forward to this every year!

Terry T said:
Won an auction item: a prototype Ruger knife by the Schrade knife co. Apparently the company went under before the knifes could be brought on the market making them extremely rare, one of a kind, really.

:D
And......it's California legal! :shock:

Terry T
So, are you saying you did not win a gun? I thought I'd never see the day.

lovemydals

Buckeye
My Photo Bucket account is not cooperating. I'm having zero luck with posting show photos with judging results. I will try again tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.

lmd

lovemydals said:
My Photo Bucket account is not cooperating. I'm having zero luck with posting show photos with judging results. I will try again tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.

lmd
Give me a call when you have your photobucket opened... and I might possibly be able to trouble-shoot for you.