8th Annual Ruger Collectors Display Show, idaho

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lovemydals

Buckeye
And, donation of items for the awards banquet auction would be greatly appreciated. Funds generated from the auction help fund this show. Please advise if you are able to make a donation. I have found a few items that I'm donating. Thanks in advance!

lovemydals

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show. Dennis, You shouldn't have much trouble except over Donner Pass. Only 1 day before setup. See you there :!: :mrgreen:

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
:mrgreen: A few photos for those that can't wait for "official" photographer to get home. Thanks to Hank and Susie for another great show. Also thanks to Matt, Tbear and Red and a few others who I forget, good show :!:

Terry T

Buckeye
Ca. crew home safely. More photos to follow. Dry roads all the way but stop and go over Echo Summit with MLK holiday and ski traffic. Lost an hour and a half.
Terry T

lovemydals

Buckeye
Thanks Randy for posting photos from the show.

And Thanks to Hank & Susie for hosting yet another great show!

When time permits & my Internet connection at home cooperates, I will post photos with judging results.

lovemydals

Terry T

Buckeye
Some more photos:
The Amazing Service Six display: :shock: :shock: :D

Speed Sixs

Old Armys

Collectables:

Super Redhawks:

"Old Men"

Terry T

Buckeye
Won an auction item: a prototype Ruger knife by the Schrade knife co. Apparently the company went under before the knifes could be brought on the market making them extremely rare, one of a kind, really.

:D
And......it's California legal! :shock:

Terry T

Terry T

Buckeye
Some travel photos! The Ca. boys had a rough time fighting their way over the Sierras! :shock:

Chained up twice, had broken links, twice. Had to stop and buy new chains in Carson City, Nv. Lost over 3hr. off our "normal" travel time. :shock:
6 to 10 FEET of new snow had fallen in the pass the 48 hr. before we left.

Terry T