8th Annual Ruger Collectors Display Show, idaho

Help Support Ruger Forum:

circlergrugers

Vaquero
We are gearing up for the 8th annual Ruger Collectors Display Show, Please save the date. The dates are 14&15 January 2017, with setup on the 13th. We will be at a new venue this year, the Lewis Clark Trader show, our sponsors, have moved the show to The Ford Idaho Center in Nampa, Idaho. It's about 15 miles West of the old venue. Easy to reach just off I84, complete directions will be in show packets.
We are looking for new Displayers, come out and enjoy our GREAT bunch of regulars.
We are hoping our auctioneer from last year returns, as we had a great auction and thanks to all who donated. We will try for a auction again this year, if anyone wants to donate please let me know.
We are working on hotel and banquet plans, I will try and post updates as things are firmed up. I'm hoping for another great turnout again this year. Let me know if your interested in receiving a show packet, I will put you on the list or check off your name from last year.
Thanks, Susie and Hank

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
Terry, I haven't got my packet yet but Hank and Susie were busy at the last L&C show. Looks like it's going to be a GREAT SHOW :!:

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Update:
Yes packets are running late, have been working on a new hotel and banquet facility,
I believe all is in order now, just waiting for it in writing before putting into show packet and mailing. We have had no luck finding a hotel and banquet close to the Idaho Ford Center!! Oh and the prices are crazy there. We are attempting to return to last years hotel and banquet room. They have said they would match last years prices, just waiting on it in writing. It will be a 12 minute ride to show venue. So I will post in a few days when I receive this in writing.
All have a good Holiday, Hank & Susie

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Ok I have now received conformation on hotel and banquet. I will get the packets out ASAP just need to make changes to the information. I'll post hotel information here also. Hank

Terry T

Buckeye
Packet arrived today! :D
Will return in day or two. Two display tables and one beef dinner, please.
Terry T

lovemydals

Buckeye
Hank & Susan,

Show packet arrived a couple days ago & Thanks. Lodging reservations were made yesterday. Put me down for two display tables & chicken for dinner. When would you like us to pay for dinner? I will fillout my exhibitor sign-up sheets (two) & mail ASAP, along with payment. I can include payment for dinner if you like.

Dennis C

PS. Exhibitors, please be prepared to submit a write-up (discription) of your display(s) to Hank or me at the show. This will facilitate with submitting articles to ROCS, RENE & RCA publications. Thanks in advance!

circlergrugers said:
We are gearing up for the 8th annual Ruger Collectors Display Show, Please save the date. The dates are 14&15 January 2017, with setup on the 13th. We will be at a new venue this year, the Lewis Clark Trader show, our sponsors, have moved the show to The Ford Idaho Center in Nampa, Idaho. It's about 15 miles West of the old venue. Easy to reach just off I84, complete directions will be in show packets.
We are looking for new Displayers, come out and enjoy our GREAT bunch of regulars.
We are hoping our auctioneer from last year returns, as we had a great auction and thanks to all who donated. We will try for a auction again this year, if anyone wants to donate please let me know.
We are working on hotel and banquet plans, I will try and post updates as things are firmed up. I'm hoping for another great turnout again this year. Let me know if your interested in receiving a show packet, I will put you on the list or check off your name from last year.
Thanks, Susie and Hank

Hank I talked to Jim McKnight and he said he told you we'd take 3 tables. I want one display and we'll do 2 sale tables. Do you already have us down for that or do I need to send this stuff in? I don't suppose you have a copy of what I wrote up for you for the book last year? If you do I'd like to get a copy.
Marlin
208-546-2727