88 yds with the 41 Shorty

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dick,
This is how my fish have been looking lately.
I do look pretty STOOOOOOOOOOOPID walking around the fish area of Kroger with my Fly-Rod in hand. :wink:

Farm Raised Mississippi Catfish with a Blackened Fish Spices and Broiled.
Of course you have to have some Large Gulf of Mexico Seasoned and Grilled Shrimp on top and a side of spicy Jasmine Rice Pilaf

Just another adventure! Great story Dick. I'm glad you are ok and got your meat. One day I might tell the story when I was hunting ducks and got caught in an acre size mud hole with my feet surrounded with small alligators. I shot a 3 footer at my feet and slopped out of there scared that I would see momma at any moment. I still have chills about that situation.

sixshot

Buckeye
Gramps, the mud did hurt me, I had to make 4 trips to the hospital to get my feet treated, they were both infected so they were dressing & wrapping them. Didn't wear shoes for quite a while but I'm back chasing them now.

Should have had a buck the other night but he got the jump on me at very close range in heavy cover & I didn't get a shot with the bisley 45.

Dick

AkRay

Single-Sixer
Crocs are cheap, sixshot and unlikely to be stolen. Maybe you should keep a spare pair or two in the truck for emergency gear.

sixshot

Buckeye
I did have an old spare pair in the truck but they were a little hard to reach at the time. They are still in there, I bought a new pair for working around the yard, running down town, etc. They are just handy for slipping on & off several times a day. They are NOT good in deep mud.

Dick

Latest posts