Sun hasn't quite popped over the horizon. The light is good... ;D

007.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

009.jpg

Axehandle

Buckeye
Snow? Not us... A little white stuff early in the week but it has been dang cold for Alabama... Hopefully that is over and global warming will come back... It was 60 degrees yesterday and we are expecting the same today......

Let's go shoot it! Woke up one eyed this morning so it will be more making noise than shooting but I have GOT TO GET OUT! :D

peyton

Single-Sixer
You dang convinced me to get one of these!! I really like the stainless, but with black sights. Hurry up and get us a range report!!

Glupy

Blackhawk
Kuna, Idaho - a sparkling jewel in a park-like set
I handled one for the first time at a Boise gun shop today. It is a wonderful looking revolver. I am not sure that the extra two cartridges make enough difference to justify the higher cost of the ammo and still more reloading dies. I am envious of the revolver but I'll pass for the time being.

What do others think?

Dave

airwin

Bearcat
Nice new toy, great pics! Thanks. Are these grips original Ruger? They look like as the good old Lett grips.

Axehandle

Buckeye
Just like it came straight from the box... Picked it up at my FFL late Thursday afternoon... Got a Bisley grip frame idea for it in the back of my head....

FWIW 32 Mag dies are all you need. Freedom Arms has new primed Federal brass for $109/500

americal

Hunter
Nice photo AX--going to get cold for us Alabama folks again next week :!: That may be a Larry's pistol-like maybe :lol: going to be good sellers I think--money situation getting tight :shock: Athens water rates going up 30% next mo. :shock: loosing to many factories. I do think those new 357's are neat 8)

Latest posts