7th ANNUAL RUGER COLLECTORS GUN SHOW, BOISE IDAHO

Help Support Ruger Forum:

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Plans are now being made for the the 7th annual Ruger Collectors Display Show. Show will be held on January 9 & 10 2016, with set up on the 8th. Show packets will go out as soon as hotel and banquet arrangements have been finalized, as we have been negotiating with the past hotel, as well as a new venue. I would like to know the interest in having the banquet at the hotel we pick, which would involve a commitment on you behalf as I would have to sell seats that would include a meal as well. This is the same as what's done at the Tulsa show and others. I need your input and would like those that are interested in attending to display as well as coming to the banquet. This will help in finalizing all plans for another great show. I heard from Lewis Clark Traders and they are happy we are coming back, and they already have there awards in hand. Let's make this another great show and how about some new displayers. Let us know your thoughts. Hank & Susie

Im thinking I can make it, that's a good time for me, ill be in Mesa AZ with my Motor Home for the winter, the wife's going on a trip with her gal pals. so I should be able to make it. I have some good friends in that town as well....

Looking for plane tic's now.....is there a action like they hade in Williamsport PA?.....let me know, ill donate some thing....Scott

lovemydals

Buckeye
Hank,

Terry T & I are planning to attend. Depending on the room rates for the hotel, having the banquet at the hotel would be good. Let us know as soon as you know. Been working on a new display board for my Speed Six revolvers since late summer. Now, I need to figure out what my second display will be.

Dennis C

circlergrugers

Vaquero
We are planning to do an auction, we have a special guest auctioneer planned. So anyone wanting to make a donation for the auction would be well appreciated, this is going to help with show prizes, gun giveaways and show costs. Will update with more as things come in. Hank

lovemydals

Buckeye
I have figured out what my second display is going to be. Now, I just need to get my display board in my possession so I can start laying out my Speed Six display.

I will check my Ruger items to see if I will have something for the live auction. Keep your fingers crossed Hank.

lmd

UmpquaCharlie

Buckeye
Keep us informed. I'd be interested in attending. Nothing for show or auction but I do have a few Franklins I could invest. VBG

circlergrugers

Vaquero
UPDATE......UPDATE
We have negotiated with a new hotel and the banquet will be at the hotel.
Hotel Info: The Riverside Hotel, 1-208-343-1871, it is about 3 miles east of fairgrounds. We saved a few dollars in the change, it's $99.00 per night. Tell them it's for the Ruger Collectors for the special rate. This includes a free buffet breakfast, way bigger than the other hotels. A real good feed!!
On the Awards Banquet, it will be a sit down dinner, prime Rib or Chicken cordon Bleu. I will need a commitment on this as I have to order with an exact head count. Cost is $45.00 per person, which includes a raffle ticket for a really nice prize, which was donated. This has been the hold up on show packets going out, but should go out this coming week sometime, waiting on the printer for the changes. Packet will have full menu and a lot more info on these changes. Hank
Any questions in the mean time? Ask away!

Terry T

Buckeye
Here's the link to the hotel. Looks like a nice place.

http://www.redlion.com/riverside

Dennis and I will be there for the banquet.
Terry T

Terry T

Buckeye
Looks like the Red Lion is running a special 40% discount on Cyber Monday.

http://cybermonday.redlion.com/

Would reduce the motel costs even more!
Terry T

circlergrugers said:
UPDATE......UPDATE
We have negotiated with a new hotel and the banquet will be at the hotel.
Hotel Info: The Riverside Hotel, 1-208-343-1871, it is about 3 miles east of fairgrounds. We saved a few dollars in the change, it's $99.00 per night. Tell them it's for the Ruger Collectors for the special rate. This includes a free buffet breakfast, way bigger than the other hotels. A real good feed!!
On the Awards Banquet, it will be a sit down dinner, prime Rib or Chicken cordon Bleu. I will need a commitment on this as I have to order with an exact head count. Cost is $45.00 per person, which includes a raffle ticket for a really nice prize, which was donated. This has been the hold up on show packets going out, but should go out this coming week sometime, waiting on the printer for the changes. Packet will have full menu and a lot more info on these changes. Hank
Any questions in the mean time? Ask away!

fixed...