7th ANNUAL RUGER COLLECTORS GUN SHOW, BOISE IDAHO

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lovemydals

Buckeye
You may have seen in the latest Red Eagle News Exchange (by the way, another great issue fill of interesting Ruger stuff) after "Classified Advertising" the notice of R.O.C.S. Theme Show on January 9th & 10th in Boise ID. After inquiring with Hank, I was told "this is an open show & ROCS is not coordinating this." Hank did say that if we want to use our ROCS table cloths to feel free to do so. I'm always in favor of giving credit where credit is due & in this instance the credit goes to Hank & Susan's for their efforts in coordinating this show. And from the response, it's shaping up to be a great display show. I'm looking forward to it indeed.

lmd

BRASS FRAME

Single-Sixer
Hello Hank. I am beginning to gather articles for the next issue of the ROCS Digest. Please consider sending a write up and pictures of the displays to my attention as soon as possible after the show. My deadline for articles to meet the publishing deadline is January 31, 2016. A DVD or thumb drive is the best method to transfer all photos and information to me. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks and good luck with your show. You can PM me for my correct mailing address. Brass Frame/Lee E

Vaquerogirl

Bearcat
Hello Everyone. We are less than a week away from the 7th annual Boise Show! I can hardly wait to see you all! Remember everyone is welcome not just the wonderful folks displaying. The banquet is Saturday night. If you have not already given us your meal order please contact us either here on the forum or email [email protected]. We need to give the final count on Tuesday before end of business day! So please, please if you would like to attend the banquet and have not already let us know. Call us! We hope to see you there. Susie and Hank

circlergrugers

Vaquero
We now have 11 displayers
And I believe about 28-30 tables spoken for
And some others attending the banquet.
A really good showing, I believe to be the biggest in the 7 years!
Hank

circlergrugers

Vaquero
UPDATE:
Show promoter call me, and not his doing, owner of expo park has decided that
"ALL GUNS MUST BE TIED"
And will be inspected, possibly upon entering building. I am working with them on Display Guns, but word now is may have to be tied. We are working on this.
I'm advising to make arraignments to get the ties you want, be black, white or colored. The ones for sale at the show will work but are white generic. I'm working with the promoter on this, BUT it's the owner has decided to tighten up on security.
See you in a couple of days, Hank & Susie

Terry T

Buckeye
Hank,
I assume inside a locked case will be OK?
Probably means any "small group show and tell" should also be tied.
We'll bring ties.
Terry T

lovemydals

Buckeye
Wow! This sucks! Too late to see if a tied gun (revolver) will go up on my display board. I just loaded the display board in my van this morning & I'm not going to unload it to find out (out of time to experiment). Maybe a tie in the cylinder will meet this "VERY SHORT NOTICE" requirement.

lmd

lovemydals

Buckeye
With masterful negotiation skills & a bit of persuasion, Hank was able to resolve the "Tie All Guns" issue today. Thanks Hank!

The displays are up & look great! Let the games begin!

See everyone tomorrow.

lmd

Ruger1441

Blackhawk
I heard that Gary had a very impressive display of Ruger stag and ivory grips. Steve said the displays were great. Can't wait to see pics