70 Times Around the Sun

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Johnnu2

Buckeye
Happy Birthday young fella.....
Here's to 70 more.....
p.s. the 'bet' was against me making 21 .....
J.

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
Ale-8(1) said:
Happy B-day, youngster. I've got a few years on ya, and I recently learned I'll become a GREAT-grandpa in February. That'll make ya step back and ponder. :shock: :mrgreen:

I got an earlier start than you did. My GREAT-grand daughter is a US Army veteran, discharged as a staff sergeant, and is currently using her Army benefits to attend nursing school.

Bob Wright

SamV

Blackhawk
Hope you manage to make many more trips around the sun!! None of us are really driving, so you might as well enjoy the trips as much as you can.

exavid

Hunter
I have 8 more days to my 78th birthday. Not holding up as well as I hoped but three bouts with pneumonia, surgery for cancer and kidney problems I'm just happy to still be around at all. Two daughters, three grandchildren two sons in law and all of us doing well is a great gift. In my younger years I wouldn't have been surprised by crashing in 5000 hours in one of our airplanes in the arctic weather or one of my motorcycles. Nope I can't complain about me and my family. Don't have an airplane anymore but still ride. Teaching my grandson to shoot pistol and rifle plus a bit of shotgun training was a high point. My wife of 51 years of being hitched to me has been one of my best things as well, ranked right up there with my Cessna 170 or our Kettenberg 38. In fact I'll put her at the top of the list of good choices I made.

SteveRuger

Hunter
Happy Birthday Marlin!
I understand the feeling I just turned 65 last month I didn't think I would get this far I don't feel that old, my Dad made it to 81.

Latest posts