50th year comm. baseball caps

Help Support Ruger Forum:

snorky

Single-Sixer
Does any one remember when Ruger came out with some of their 50th year comm. shotguns,that they also came out with 50th year baseball caps?One was red and white and the other was green and white.I bought a 28 guage redlabel 50th year and at the same time bought the caps.I may be sellingh the 28 in the near future and was wondering if the caps would enhance the value of the redlabel?I know no one has a crystal ball,just looking for opinions.Thank's,Archie

chet15

Hawkeye
Some day, somebody might look back and time and try to sort out the myriad of clothing and related material that Ruger had produced, but there is just so much of it that it is hard to tell if it will ever realize a premium at some point. Of course, the one think your hat has going for it is the 50th Anniversary logo, which at least dates it.
Chet15

flatgate

Hawkeye
anntaylor":2km03uvu said:
nice rugar anniversary was 1999

Hmm, and all this time I though it was Ruger, with an "E"!

:D

Welcome to the Forum!

Yeah, I have a 50th Anniv. cap somewhere around here!

flatgate

BlkHawk73

Hunter
I don't see them as a big sought after item w/ much collector value but with some folks, such a token is a make it/break it thing in a sale.
Were it me and I was selling he gun, I'd toss the hat in as a "here, take this too" rather than think about making another $10 on it.

I sold my 50th anniversary 28 ga, but kept the hats. Wish I had kept em all.

Not trying to hijack this post, but can someone give me a ball park price on what a 50th anniversary stadium blanket is worth?

mohavesam

Hawkeye
I'm thinking now my baseball bat, cap and stadium blanket should all live together in a "set"! What am I missing?

I was thinking of a "baseball set". Cheap as you can get it, but it says "ruger" on it so...

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
mohavesam, Are you looking for al 50 year items. It is a long list :shock: There were two 50 yr hats "red and green" two 50 yr baseball bats one is very rare. lighter, dinner plate, dinner matches, blue 50 yr coffee mug, t shirt, two variations of banners, stadium blanket, beer stein, two variations of a licence plates, ertle truck "that is a bank" calendar, dealer catalog, set of four goblets, a set of four scooners and I am sure a couple other things I cannot remember right now. good luck :lol:

Plus the 50th employee's medallion, and the 50th men's watch. The watch itself wasn't so marked, only the tin that it came in. I also have a 50th pistol rug. A Ruger rep told me these were sanctioned by Ruger, and I seem to remember seeing a rifle case too, one time only.

Latest posts