45 Colt Hunter

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
Kind of ugly, but she'll have to do. 8)

DSCN3597.jpg

Zeus

Blackhawk
Flatgate, all of my hunters over the years have shot as you mention with certain loads. The 41 was the most accurate of all of them for me though. GS

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
Is this one of the "Super" less Blackhawk hunters? Would you be interested in trading for a like model NIB that isn't missing the "Super" (and I will cover all expenses) :wink:

Sorry, had to ask as darn if those didn't appear when I could not buy and now I am searching for them. I need the 45 Bisley Hunter, 45 Hunter, and 41 Hunter without the Super markings.

Anyways, that is a really nice photo and I'll be curious to hear how she shoots (if you will not trade with me).

GoFullAuto

Bearcat
Jayhawkhuntclub":4wk8vltm said:
Kind of ugly, but she'll have to do. 8)

Bet lots of people here would do the sacrifice to help you be relieved of all such "ugliness" :D :D

Man, what a piece. I think 50% of the reason we love guns is for the looks :) we never get tired of pics 8)

By
GfA

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
Okay, I admit it. This was nothing more than me shamelessly trolling for compliments. 8) Thanks everyone for helping out with that! Keep 'em coming (I said I was shameless).

Quarterbore: This gun is super and is marked as such: sorry.

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
Jayhawkhuntclub":1fj20xd7 said:
Okay, I admit it. This was nothing more than me shamelessly trolling for compliments. 8) Thanks everyone for helping out with that! Keep 'em coming (I said I was shameless).

Quarterbore: This gun is super and is marked as such: sorry.

Thanks, and can you advise what the serial number is?

Is that 88-32576 or 88-32376 or something else and I just can't read?

I ask because of this thread...

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=66977

Note I have 88-32555 (45 Colt Super marked Super Blackhawk Hunter) and these are unique in a way as they are 2009 production guns with Southport Conn addresses but I know mine has the eagle on the top of the rear sight. I assume yours does too, the other guns prior to moving to Newport did not have the Eagle :wink: .