44 spl in stainless,,,???

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hammer

Single-Sixer

Since I waited a full year to get my blued Lipsey 44 Special, do I get preferential treatment on the stainless ?

gak

Buckeye
Thanks not only goes to Lipseys for responding to requests but obviously Ruger as well for recognizing a good thing when it's staring at them. I think something often missed in this discussion of special distributor runs vs regular production--especially by Lipseys buyers dismayed "that Ruger would do that"--is that the Lipseys type runs provide a valuable pre-view test run for Ruger as to the potential viability for regular production follow-up. I'm sure that is on Ruger's "mind" from the get go. We shouldn't be surprised, and most of us should be delighted.

VAdoublegunner

Single-Sixer
This is not cool!
I have a pair of Lipsey's 4 5/8" blued ones. Now I gotta decide what to trade/sell to get a SS one? And to make it even tougher they discontinued the SS 45 Colt BH, so I'm reluctant to let one of those go now.

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
Thinking outside the box here, if Ruger was to make a flattop 44 Special Blackhawk, why couldn't they make a complete line of 357 mag, 41 mag, 44 Special, and 45 Colt?

I am not interested in a 44 Special but one in 45 Colt would have my interest depending on my finances and I might even go for one in 41 Mag.

operator

Bearcat
I ordered 1 Mon. Dealer said they were allocated. Took me 8 months to get the blued 44 special. Hope it dosn't take that long for a SS. Operator

dougader

Hunter
Getting 3 jobs is about right.... jeez!

I just picked up a SS 45 Colt Blackhawk and I'm broke! I wouldn't mind a stainless 44 Special and/or a 41 mag on the medium frome, though....

ProfessorWes

Hunter
A stainless .44 Special Flattop? Oh temptation, get thee behind me...

I'd be happy just getting my mitts on another of the blued ones. Preferably another 5 1/2-incher, to balance me out...

Heck, I'd be happy finding some affordable ammo in that caliber, never mind another gun.

Latest posts