44 Spl Flattop : Used

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Vic

Bearcat
While in town this morning........took my Valentine out for breakfast after church and bought a copy of the new "Trading Post". Browsed the gun section first (as always) and here's a 5 1/2" 44 Spl Flattop Ruger for sale for $375. I reckon these are getting out there enough now for them to start showing up in the "used market". Thinking about it, however - I think I'd like a Bisley inside, but.........

BIgMuddy

Blackhawk
Vic

I have one already in each barrel length, and if I see one for that price I will have another. I would grab that one were I you.

I was out shooting both of mine today, and every time I do I keep telling myself how glad I am to have them.

Dan

ProfessorWes

Hunter
If I saw one like that for $375 - and assuming it passed the Jim March revolver checkout - I'd jump on that too.

I've already got one in the 5 1/2" length; I need another to keep me balanced... :D

sebtool

Blackhawk
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me, but I ain't verry sharp, so.... :shock:

Depending on why he's selling, might even be able to pick up some ammo or brass with it, making a verrry sweet deal. If the cash is there, I think I'd be letting my fingers do the walking... :wink:

Dale53

Blackhawk
That is one heckuva revolver for $375. I REALLY like my 5½", particularly now that I have put Pachmayr grips on it:

DalesPistolsRevolvers4Selects-0388.jpg

Dale53

Vic

Bearcat
Well..........I was too slow on the draw and someone else bagged it ahead of me. He decided to sell it so he could buy the new Bisley Model. The Bisley is certainly inviting !

varminter22

Single-Sixer
Dale53":2t5s5v52 said:
That is one heckuva revolver for $375. I REALLY like my 5½", particularly now that I have put Pachmayr grips on it:
Dale53
Might you have a Pachmayer model/stock number for those grips?? And/or, where did you get them??

I was under the impression Pachmayer did not make grips for the medium frame Blackhawk.

I have similar grips on single sixes, and really like them!