.41 mag Acusport Bisley

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Aggie01

Blackhawk
I have an "Acusport" Bisley (5.5", stainless) in .41 magnum - that I'm going to have converted to .475.
I was happy getting a stainless Bisley base gun for $400 cash money.
No pics, it looks just like all the other but with that shorter .41 cylinder.

How many of those do we think were made?
If someone REALLY wants it, I'd be willing to trade for an equivalent base gun, but NO money out of my pocket.

dougader

Hunter
I don't think as many were made in 41 magnum as, say, 45 Colt.

Check through the threads and find the one that catalogs all the serial numbers.

Then post this in the "Classifieds" section.

flhr62

Single-Sixer
I don't think he is trying to sell. If he is I'll take it for $400

J.Solo

Single-Sixer
I have the .44 Mag and .45 Colt versions of the same gun as yours.
Too bad we don't live a little closer to each other or we could make that trade. - J.Solo

Unconverted

Single-Sixer
Aggie01,

If you are able to keep the .41 cylinder and barrel (by removing them before shipping or getting your gunsmith to return them to you), you'll be able to sell them easily here or on Gunbroker or Auctionarms.

Hopefully you can get someone to trade you another stainless Bisley, if that's what you'd prefer.

Aggie01

Blackhawk
As far as I'm concerned, I got a great deal on base stainless Bisley.
No concern about the caliber.
I just wanted to give anyone who might be interested in a rarity (albeit a shooter, not in pristine condition) a chance to grab it before I chop it up forever.

It is NOT for sale. But if you have a stainless bisley (with the serial numbers located 3/32 below the frame window), I'd trade this one for it - but you would have to cover shipping both, and both FFL fees - I'm not gonna spend money on the deal.