.41 Blackhawk Old Model Beater

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A

Anonymous

Must be a beater, cuz the dealer only asked $375.... maybe because it's unonverted he figured it wasn't worth as much.... :wink:

41001.jpg

giz

A

Anonymous

BlkHawk73...

You'll appreciate this...it was KTP! :mrgreen:

giz

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Gizamo":39eoav9w said:
BlkHawk73...

You'll appreciate this...it was KTP! :mrgreen:

giz

ARGH! I missed one? :shock: Would've gone down last night had I not thought and got tix for the Pirates game last night. Oh well, I can't steal 'em all. :lol:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
contender":3sjbo1he said:
That dealers brain is as frozen as the backdrop!
NICE gun!

I'm a regular at this shop and they do have some instances where I just gotta wonder where they got the price from. I've walked out paying $50, $100 in one case, $500 less than what it should've been sold for. :shock:
They make the mistake, it's only right to capitalize on it right?
I kinda have a feeling I know which clerk is making at least some of the mistakes I've taken advantage of.

A

Anonymous

I honestly think the gun buyer didn't know the difference between a unconverted OM and a NM. My guess is the gun was priced to sell the same as any used New Model.

Do I feel bad about the price I paid. In a way, I do....cuz I realize the guy that sold that gun to the shop wasn't paid anywhere near what the gun was worth. But at least, I'm not on that side of the transaction....

giz

flatheadsal

Single-Sixer
Hey Giz some people just don't take the time to check prices I guess, I did a buy it now on GB awhile ago of this nice .41 for $300.oo prompltly fixed her though, SBH hammer, trigger and factory brass frame, flathead

aurora001-1.jpg

aurora003.jpg