4" 500 S&W FS with extras (possible partial trade options)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RJK

Single-Sixer
Hi guys. Another one up for sale. Its my 500 S&W 4" barrel. This gun has very low round count. Right around 60 shots. Works perfect and is wonderfully accurate. This gun is like new in every way. Perfect condition as are the extras. Never hunted or anything. Been to the range on 2 occasions. Comes with original smith carry case and manuals as well as both muzzle breaks. Also 100 brand new starline brass, brand new leather holster, roughly 40 or so cast performace and hornady bullets and 50 loaded 440 gn cast performance rounds. These are my loads and they work perfect. Not book max. I've been loading for 20 years plus, but I'll still recommend these be broke down for components as they are reloads. Have 3 loads with data I can give to anyone interested in this package. They have been chronoed and tested and shoot wonderfully. Any questions just ask. $1050 for the whole package shipped. Check or money order. Check will have to clear. Will consider partial trades. Only interested in ruger bisley 45 colt with 5.5" barrel, the new ruger 454 casull or 480 ruger bisleys. Thanks Ryan

RJK

Single-Sixer
Very interested in making a partial trade deal with this package towards a ruger bisley 480. Still available as of now. Thanks

Latest posts