357 Sig Ammo

Help Support Ruger Forum:

This is all 125 grain 357 Sig ammo, most of it is some type of 'hydro shock / hollow point' defense ammo. A nice guy on a different forum that will remain nameless (s) threw this ammo in with a deal we made last week and I really don't need a mix of ammo like this at my point in my shooting life. I carry 357 Sig defensive ammo and will run some through my carry gun on occasion, but I pretty much practice with standard full metal jacket ammo and most of that in 9mm. So here is the deal; I'd like to offer the below listed ammo for sale including shipping for $175. After deducting the cost of shipping I plan to send the proceeds to the guy who threw this in with the pistol deal to thank him. Also, this is because he just lost his job and is a disabled vet and that might help him and his family out a tad.

2 20 round Boxes of Hornady Critical Defense FTX
1 20 round Box of Winchester PDX! Defender HP
2 50 round Boxes of Federal Premium HST
1 50 round Box of of Double Tap Sierra JHP
1 50 round Box of mixed ammo
1 partial 35 round box of Winchester JHP
295 Total rounds

wapiti22

Blackhawk
I currently live in WA state but spent 4 years in South Carolina. Loved the hunting and fishing!! I was stationed at the Charleston Naval Weapons Station.

Yes, wapiti22... that is really Ironic that this ammo just came across the country from Washington State and now is going right back.... enjoy!

I spent 9 months down in Charleston way back in 1975/76... but I was mostly locked up over on the other side of the city being hazed....