357 Maximum

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Axehandle

Buckeye
Picked up what should be my last gun of 2009 yesterday... Decent little 7.5 inch 357 Maximum. Little gun feels like it has had a trigger job. Trigger feels good but the wannabe Gun Plumber didn't have hollow ground screwdrivers... The fix will come easy with a full Bisley conversion. Absolutely no flame cutting on the top strap. Current plan is to give it a chance to shoot before we consider making it a 414...
018.jpg

c.r.

Single-Sixer
Axe,
you have/find the neatest toys.

have you finished unpacking everything yet? I'm about to begin packing mine.

~c.r.

Coogs

Maximum
Axe...........ain't gettin' any younger, so the eyes ain't workin' that good. What is that serial #???? Would really appreciate knowing it. By the way, nice purchase.......................thanks again, Coogs.

Coogs

Maximum
Thanks, Axe, I thought that was in the 11,000 range........pretty close to the end, I have 11,300.................highest found is around 11,445..........Coogs

Bucks Owin

Hunter
contender":ufvelm8o said:
Nice gun,, but I hope it doesn't end up in a custom shop! :D (JMO!)
Yep, nice gun. I'd prefer the "long tom" personally, but I'm kinda leaning towards actual silhouette shooting. I agree about the custom shop, I'd rather modify something like a BFR than a fine discontinued Blackhawk! But, it ain't my gun :cry: ....JMO, Dennis

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
Nice Maxi Axe! I have two and could never bring myself to chop one up. But they are also exactly what I want. If someone wants to convert one to fit his need/want then I say go for it. If you can't buy what ya want sometimes you just have to do it yourself!

PS...I've never seen a "little 7.5 inch 357 Maximum" !! :lol: :lol: