32 H&R brass

Help Support Ruger Forum:

MIshooter

Single-Sixer
Just got my order of 32 H&R brass from Starline a couple of weeks ago. Ordered it early Nov 2009. Others who got theirs the same time as mine ordered it in July 2009. If you need it and find it suggest not delaying to pick it up. Otherwise place an order and hope others do too with Starline directly.

Ed

Landric

Bearcat
The problem is that Starline is showing out of stock on .32 H&R with an expected ship date of May 31st.

If one has a C&R FFL, Graf's will provide a dealer discount, which puts their price just about the same as Starline's.

I just got 500 new cases from Midway. If Grafs still has some in a few weeks, I might order another 1000.

32magfan

Blackhawk
I ordered 1000 32H&R in January (20th?) and it came in March 3rd. :) 5-6 weeks is awhile but the price is worth waiting for.

I just wish they were going to start making 327 brass this year. :(
I called and they are so far behind on making stuff they are not going to add any new products this year. :shock:

Good luck in your search.

32Magfan

KKG

Bearcat
Federal has announced that they will be producing a run of the .327Ruger Magnum brass this years.

dougader

Hunter
Starline makes 327 brass now, too, but it's on backorder status as well:

https://www.starlinebrass.com/order-online/caliber.cfm/caliber/327%20/

Dale53

Blackhawk
Looking at Starline online, I noticed that .32 H&R brass will be shipping by 12-14-2012. If you need any, I would jump on board IMMEDIATELY.

Further, if you are interested in .327 Federal I would immediately order from Starline (I have found their brass to be world's better than Federal and the price is less). The more people that put in an order the sooner Starline will be running it.

Just a thought or two...

Dale53