32 H&R Brass...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mt

Single-Sixer
For those who've been waiting, Starline has 32 H&R brass again. My backorder from last August was delivered today.

mt

jazzman

Single-Sixer
Their website still shows backorder until May now, I guess they ran out filling all the backorders. I ordered some from Midway back in Dec. that I am still waiting on,but I was able to purchase some ammo from the person I bought a gun from so I am good for awhile.

Jim

AzRebel

Single-Sixer
<---is glad he bought 500 .32 H&R brass several years ago, and that they've lasted well so far.

I hate trying to find reloading components these days. Need to get a melting pot and a few moulds.

Daryl

callshot

Blackhawk
I had a back order from last July. They called me on Monday to see if I still wanted it. YES. The credit card company went out of business waiting for it so I had to give them another card number. I thought it would be here by now (Fri), but is isn't here yet. Hopefully soon. Spring is coming, Can't wait. Steve aka can't shoot

mt

Single-Sixer
Callshot, they did the same to me, said they had to reconfirm the credit card #. They are very good people to deal with.

mt