.32 H&R Brass in stock at MidwayUSA

Help Support Ruger Forum:

djw54

Single-Sixer
I don't think it's available. At least, I can't seem to order any.

edit: Oops. Yes, it's there, I just wasn't patient enough for the page script to do its thing.

princeout

Blackhawk
My Starline order came in last week. Received an email last night that my Midway "Wish List" .32 brass were in stock. Thought it over about buying some more overnight. This morning I checked and they were back ordered again! Midway's supply apparently lasted less than 12 hours.

Glad the order from Starline came through. Cheaper too. Also received 500 pieces of primed .327 Federal Mag today from Freedom Arms. Now I just have to wait patiently for Mr. Bowen to finish the gun to shoot them in.

Tim

dougader

Hunter
Hey, Tim. What gun is Hamilton working on for you? I'm looking at a single six conversion to 327 Federal with a 4" ribbed S&W barrel.

Landric

Bearcat
I actually managed to order 500 pieces from Midway last night after reading here that is was out of stock. It shipped today. It is showing out of stock again at Midway now. Perhaps someone canceled an order and I happened to check at the right time.

princeout

Blackhawk
Doug,
That pretty much describes it. Similar to the one shown on the "Projects" page on his website. He had one listed for sale earlier and I pondered it too long and missed it. Sent him a note and he said he would be working on another soon. Anxiously awaiting further word.....
Tim