32 Caliber 100 grain MP Molds 314-640 Group Buy

Help Support Ruger Forum:

2 dogs

Buckeye
Here is a link to an excellent 100 grain 32 Caliber mold. These are the brass Cramer style molds that offer a solid or choice of 3 hollowpoint styles. They come gas check or plain base but not both styles in one mold. They are also available in 2 or 4 cavity. Pricing is in Euros and 150ish for a 4 cavity and 130ish for a 2 cavity and will be firmed up later as it becomes available. If you look at the link you will see that this bullet displays exceptional accuracy. It is also excellent for the older 32s that need more gentle loads as well as the stouter modern 32s that can stand magnum class loads. If you are not a member at singleactions.com just email me at fcgarza0640 AT gmail DOT com and I can put you on the list. I will need your email address, how many and what kind of mold you want. You will receive an invoice in your email you simply pay it via Pay Pal and your mold arrives signature required via US Mail.

http://singleactions.proboards.com/thread/21492/molds-314640-100-grain-group?page=1&scrollTo=263128

Joe S.

Hunter
I bought this mold a while back from them. I guess from a previous group buy over run?

At any rate, mine is plain base. it is a great little bullet. I haven't shot it a whole lot, but what I have shot of it, I love!

Joe S.

Hunter
See bold and underlined. My last 2 cav was a little less.

2 dogs said:
Here is a link to an excellent 100 grain 32 Caliber mold. These are the brass Cramer style molds that offer a solid or choice of 3 hollowpoint styles. They come gas check or plain base but not both styles in one mold. They are also available in 2 or 4 cavity. Pricing is in Euros and 150ish for a 4 cavity and 130ish for a 2 cavity and will be firmed up later as it becomes available. If you look at the link you will see that this bullet displays exceptional accuracy. It is also excellent for the older 32s that need more gentle loads as well as the stouter modern 32s that can stand magnum class loads. If you are not a member at singleactions.com just email me at fcgarza0640 AT gmail DOT com and I can put you on the list. I will need your email address, how many and what kind of mold you want. You will receive an invoice in your email you simply pay it via Pay Pal and your mold arrives signature required via US Mail.

http://singleactions.proboards.com/thread/21492/molds-314640-100-grain-group?page=1&scrollTo=263128

2 dogs

Buckeye
JStacy said:
10/2400/100 grain cast bullet, warm load for a 32 mag !!

Hi Mr. Stacy, here is a link to a thread with a ton of 32 caliber sixgun and load information from Bearcats to Buckeyes and everything in between. You might be surprised to see the true potential of the 32s especially with the heavy for caliber bullets. In the initial paragraph I mention the hardiness of the S6 platform and despite continued use of heavy loads none of my frames have sustained any injury. Enjoy!

2 dogs

Buckeye
frontstuffers said:
So just to be sure I understand correctly (hey, I'm old and slowing down) a two cavity would be approximately 130 euros?

Something along the lines of 130 US or so actually or thereabouts. The 4 cavities run some 155 US or so and thus are a better buy except for the fact that some casters prefer a lighter mold and or don't need the quantity of bullets some of the rest of us seem to need.

2 dogs

Buckeye
Joe S. said:
I bought this mold a while back from them. I guess from a previous group buy over run?

At any rate, mine is plain base. it is a great little bullet. I haven't shot it a whole lot, but what I have shot of it, I love!

No, Mr. Joe, while MP molds does make a few extra molds for latecomers for every buy they usually don't last very long. What has come to pass is the 640 style nose has become recognized as far more versatile and a better all around performer as far as accuracy, expansion, as well as the ability to crimp the thing anywhere you want, paint it, red line it or shoot it slow, it is just a better mousetrap. So, this buy has been run any number of times and as guys recognize the utility of the MP Cramer style molds combined with the 640 style bullet demand just continues to grow. In 32 Caliber it is available in 100, 115, and 135 grain large HP cavities and we are currently working on one to maximize the Single Seven so stay tuned. Some 100 yard work here:
6gBls5K.jpg

Joe S.

Hunter
Once i get this house build behind me i hope to buy a reamer to get my cylinder throats right so i can see how the little guys really do. It is a great bullet.

JStacy

Blackhawk
Link to the article ? I know the SSM's are tough but just above the typical 32 HRM loads for the 100 cast bullet?

JCK

Single-Sixer
No, Mr. Joe, while MP molds does make a few extra molds for latecomers for every buy they usually don't last very long. What has come to pass is the 640 style nose has become recognized as far more versatile and a better all around performer as far as accuracy, expansion, as well as the ability to crimp the thing anywhere you want, paint it, red line it or shoot it slow, it is just a better mousetrap. So, this buy has been run any number of times and as guys recognize the utility of the MP Cramer style molds combined with the 640 style bullet demand just continues to grow. In 32 Caliber it is available in 100, 115, and 135 grain large HP cavities and we are currently working on one to maximize the Single Seven so stay tuned. Some 100 yard work here:
6gBls5K.jpg
Which.32mag?
I use 10.0gr of #2400 in my .327FederalMag. I use several different bullets ranging from 100 to 122gr.

10.0gr #2400 would be way too hot for the .32H&Rmag. (8.2 is published max).

Chief 101

Hunter
Thanks for the heads up 2 Dogs, the question I have is MP Molds related to the Mihec brand from Europe? I bought one of his brass molds a few decades ago and it is one my favorites as it drops a good casting from the first one...I use a similar load but my firearm is a 120yo Winchester 92 and it works!

contender

Ruger Guru
While this thread is older,, (from 2017) the info is still good!

I have the 314-640 mold myself. It's an excellent one.

And yes,, MP Molds is also Mihec. Top quality for sure!