.300 H&H !!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
OIF2":3sn0tjlt said:
Any word on the barrel length?
Bob

Didn't even notice...figured a regular 22" for it as its an S variant. It is however to be a 26" barrel.

Happy dance...

63November

Single-Sixer
They better not decide to dump it then before a run gets going. I'm putting money away as we speak. Catalogued??!!! I'm thinking that means it's not going to be a limited run of only 500 or something...

wunbe

Buckeye
Great rifle in a great caliber.

I just may have to start revising my thinking about the marketeers at Ruger!

Now if they put upgraded irons on it and one of their better triggers, I will know that the millenia has arrived.

They better double the projected production for this one.

Hell I'd buy one myslef to go along with the 1B I had converted to the caliber several years ago.

wunbe

A

Anonymous

Wow that is great. Maybe the light is back on at ruger. Where did you see that if you don't mind my asking. I went to the web site and they only list the special edition.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
It's in the 2010 catalog sitting in front of me. :) Basically it's the Craig Boddington model with regular wood.

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
So.......Then it will not be configured like the original non-cataloged 64 (total)rifles done in the late 1980's:blued 26" w/AH forend, walnut stocks and red pad, flip rear sight on qtr rib with rings. To me, Boddington means different finish and different rear sight with Circasian stocks.......

Rifleman

Bearcat
If Ruger follows through, I'll buy one. I really like the grand old 300 H&H cartridge. The 30 Super in a Number 1... I like the sound of that!