3 screw

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A

Anonymous

Worth$ i bought a nib original box unfired blackhawk 3 screw from an estate sale for $650.00 did i do good lol.

chet15

Hawkeye
Maybe. Could be worth anywhere between $450 and $10,000, so you're not really giving us a lot to go on.
Need model, caliber, barrel length and a sn would help also.
Chet15

BlkHawk73

Hunter
What Chet said. Otherwise it's like saying "I bought a Ford, what's it worth?" Details man, details! LoL

EarlFH

Single-Sixer
IMHO, any three screw is worth buying. A NIB, three screw is a treasure that is surely worth what you payed, especially if you're happy with it. :wink:

EarlFH

flatgate

Hawkeye
+1 to ALL the above posts....

Hmm, is it a .22, .30, .357, .41, .44, or a .45? Does it have an extra cylinder? What kind of grips are on the gun? Black Plastic? Varnished Walnut? Oiled Walnut? What medallions are in the grip panels? What style is the base pin? Collared, non-collared? How about the Base Pin Latch? Screw heads on both sides or screw head on one side and a "spanner" style on the other? What sights are on the gun? Micro made or "plain/Ruger" made? Is the top strap Flat or is it raised up a bit around the rear sight?

That's a few of the questions we need answered to properly evaluate your Blackhawk, if you please?

Or, a couple of pictures can do wonders....

45346716.jpg

43971946.jpg

Oh, and Welcome to Ruger Forum!

flatgate

americal

Hunter
1949 welcome to forum :D we like to hear about new finds people make 8) just need more information :!: photos are highly desired on forum let us know more--- I think all of us would like to know exactly what you found :)

Latest posts