3 Ruger single actions

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hunter966

Single-Sixer
I am selling 3 Ruger pistols, I've been a member for a while but hardly ever sell anything so I've included my screen name and date as you'll see in the pictures.

Top pistol is a Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter in 45 Colt, round count is around 100. Comes with the factory box, papers, rings, etc. I purchased this new in Oct. 2019 from Lipsey's, the grips that are on it in the picture will be replaced with the original factory grips. For an additional $40 I will include a set of Leupold matte black/blue rings.

SPF $900 shipped. SPF

Middle pistol is a Ruger Old Model in 45 Colt that I bought in Feb. 2020 from John Gallagher through Gun Broker. Round count is 50-60, I have a detailed list he put on GB showing all that he did to it and can send that too. He converted it from 44 to 45 Colt, over sized base pin, put on a 5.5" Douglas barrel, aluminum grip frame, re-blued, and has the Gallagher roll mark on the top strap.

$1540 shipped

Bottom pistol is a Ruger Blackhawk Bisley I purchased new in Dec. 2016 from Williams Shooters Supply. I sent to gun to Jack Huntington and he did the following work to it: installed a 5" Boots Obermyer octagon barrel with an inverted crown, fluted cylinder he reamed to 45 Colt from a 44 mag he said he reamed it to tight tolerances, a really nice trigger/action job, Belt Mtn. base pin, re-shaped the Bisley grip frame, custom grips, Freedom Arms sight base and sight blade. JRH is stamped in the grip frame under the grips. The rear sight on it in the pic will be replace with the original factory sight.

SPF. $2640 shipped. SPF

I can send additional pics of any of the guns, just let me know.
Thanks, hunter966

https://postimg.cc/gallery/8M9hTNn

ryanc.ross

Blackhawk
The 3rd one is something else. Boots Obermeyer was the man, hands down. I've put some of his barrels on guns. And they have outshot every Krieger, Bartlein, Rock Creek, Brux and Benchmark to date. For those who don't know, Barrett Boots Obermeyer retired in 2018.

I'll take this one PM to follow

Bottom pistol is a Ruger Blackhawk Bisley I purchased new in Dec. 2016 from Williams Shooters Supply. I sent to gun to Jack Huntington and he did the following work to it: installed a 5" Boots Obermyer octagon barrel with an inverted crown, fluted cylinder he reamed to 45 Colt from a 44 mag he said he reamed it to tight tolerances, a really nice trigger/action job, Belt Mtn. base pin, re-shaped the Bisley grip frame, custom grips, Freedom Arms sight base and sight blade. JRH is stamped in the grip frame under the grips. The rear sight on it in the pic will be replace with the original factory sight.

$2640 shipped