3 inch stars and stripes stainless sbh!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

artx

Bearcat
Guys I've got a gun that showed up that you have got to see! All I have access to at the moment is my bb but if someone will let me email pics to them and if they would post them that would be great. I can't wait for yall to see this thing! Its a head turner! If I get access to a computer I will post pics. You can email me at [email protected] More info to follow.

A

Anonymous

Never had one come out this small before. Maybe because it was taken with a BB?

ruger2.jpg

ruger.jpg

A little better?

ruger2.jpg

artx

Bearcat
Thankyou RedHawk 44 for posting the pic! This gun is a super blackhawk 44 magnum with a 85 prefix. My good friend gave it to me as a christmas gift! He purchased it over twenty years ago! Part of the work was done in New Oreans and the finish work done here in Tx.

A

Anonymous

artx":snqq6m3z said:
Thankyou RedHawk 44 for posting the pic! This gun is a super blackhawk 44 magnum with a 85 prefix. My good friend gave it to me as a christmas gift! He purchased it over twenty years ago! Part of the work was done in New Oreans and the finish work done here in Tx.

Either you have very large hands or this is a miniature version of the SRH.

artx

Bearcat
Haha, I assure you my hands are small! This gun is pretty big, I think it was the angle that made it look small.

A

Anonymous

These look better

ruger4.jpg

ruger5.jpg

For some reason, when I view them on my computer, they are full size, but when I upload them to Photobucket and then download them here, they are small again.

I donno why.

coyote

Single-Sixer
RedHawk44":1p6r6mha said:
For some reason, when I view them on my computer, they are full size, but when I upload them to Photobucket and then download them here, they are small again. ... I donno why.

you're probably trying to upload full size images to photobucket. they don't like that so are most likely automatically resizing them for you to what they want.

before uploading to PB, first resize them to 800 pixels horizontally. i always do.