.22 "Ramset" blanks

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigC

Hawkeye
BB, I can tell you right now that Pete is NOT a moron and that you are getting entirely out of hand. Take a deep breath, no one spit on your dog. :roll:

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
BigBlock":1hd0abj4 said:
I stand by what I said before...and I was mostly talking to this moron:

I say what I mean, and if you don't like it, well, tough sh!t. You don't have to respond to my posts, and quite frankly I would prefer several of the posters in here don't reply to my posts in the future...

Hi,

I've got an idea...

W/ an attitude like that, how about NOBODY responds to this guy in the future?

Rick C

contender

Ruger Guru
BigBlock;
Ok, Now you've truly offended someone.
My lady,,, Miss Penny.
Your comments about "gun pussies, and women on the Forum" is totally out of line. She has taken serious offense to those comments. As I said,,, this is a civil forum, your comments and cursing is NOT what this forum is about.

I am NOT a gun snob,,, in fact I have owned a few NEF revolvers in the past,, and I wouldn't want to POSSIBILY damage them,, or cause any injury to myself or any others by firing something not intended to be fired in them. I will respect your wishes & NOT offer any advice to any questions you happen to ask ever again.

PS; You owe the ladies who frequent this forum an apology.

Cholo

Staff member
Wow!! Seems like 5 o'clock came early to someone this Friday :roll: I'm glad someone's just shootin' blanks!

It's not my call, but I'd just lock this one up tight...

Status
Not open for further replies.