22 Plinkster: 4TH-1,000 ROUND 22LR TRACER MAGAZINE DUMP!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hpman66

Hunter
HAPPY 4TH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMfKrAHyFus
1,000 ROUND 22LR TRACER MAGAZINE DUMP!
22plinkster
Published on Jul 4, 2020

hpman66

Hunter
recumbent said:
I notice you post a lot of links to 22plinkster videos.
Are you related to him?

Do you HAVE TO BE RELATED to someone to like their videos, to like seeing rim fire weapons tested/evaluated, to like seeing a variety of trick shots made with 22LR weapons on a variety of targets, to like seeing discussions on the likes/dislikes of rim fire weapons, etc - I don't think so bucko! :? :roll:

PS I'm not related to Hickok45, Honest Outlaw, etc either. :wink: :mrgreen:

Ammo was "donated" (and probably written off as advertising) so that was't an issue. I did notice that the "keyboard Rambo" in the middle of the group with the camera just to his right didn't use up his allotment. His gun must have been from the "malfunction junction collection".
I don't use the word often but I LOVE tracers. I'd be ecstatic if some one would make an accurate expanding HP tracer bullet for use on coyotes. I don't mind if the fur is a bit scorched around the holes.

If there had been a bunch of Tannerite targets downrange, that would have been a rimfire version of the Knob Creek night shoots!

:shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock:

https://youtu.be/bNtj0gyJYrA

:mrgreen:

hpman66

Hunter
Mobuck said:
Ammo was "donated" (and probably written off as advertising) so that was't an issue. I did notice that the "keyboard Rambo" in the middle of the group with the camera just to his right didn't use up his allotment. His gun must have been from the "malfunction junction collection".
I don't use the word often but I LOVE tracers. I'd be ecstatic if some one would make an accurate expanding HP tracer bullet for use on coyotes. I don't mind if the fur is a bit scorched around the holes.

I know the tracer ammo for the video was "donated" but anyone else would have it on their dime/time - their OUCH!. :wink: :mrgreen:

SGW Gunsmith

Blackhawk
hpman66 said:
recumbent said:
I notice you post a lot of links to 22plinkster videos.
Are you related to him?

Do you HAVE TO BE RELATED to someone to like their videos, to like seeing rim fire weapons tested/evaluated, to like seeing a variety of trick shots made with 22LR weapons on a variety of targets, to like seeing discussions on the likes/dislikes of rim fire weapons, etc - I don't think so bucko! :? :roll:

PS I'm not related to Hickok45, Honest Outlaw, etc either. :wink: :mrgreen:

As I can only write stuff about what makes me get excited, I swear it doesn't involve a "circus show" involving tracers, fireworks or trick shots", which DOESN'T contribute to, or involve solving problems, or safe practices, involving rimfire firearms, or any centerfire firearms. I just find ideas, and posts, involved accuracy, better, and safe, modifications are more helpful and interesting.
As dry as it has been in these parts lately, I suppose maybe an out-of-control grass fire, firing tracers all over hell's creation, would be exciting for a few, and it just might get IT to move for some.
I watched that show starring all those child molesters, "Red Jacket", once. Let's blow up a refrigerator, or a taxi-cab today. The viewers will just LUV it!

gunzo

Hunter
hpman66,
Thank you for posting a plinkster vid every now & then, I always enjoy them.

I feel he is in the class of informative & entertaining shooters such as Bill Jordan, Jerry Michulek, Bob Munden, Tom Knapp & the like, & is fine ambassador to the joys of shooting.

Please continue.

hpman66

Hunter
Kevin said:
Since I don't regularly watch YouTube, I like to be notified about 22 Plinkster's videos as well.

Thanks hpman66.

gunzo said:
hpman66,
Thank you for posting a plinkster vid every now & then, I always enjoy them.

I feel he is in the class of informative & entertaining shooters such as Bill Jordan, Jerry Michulek, Bob Munden, Tom Knapp & the like, & is fine ambassador to the joys of shooting.

Please continue.

THANK YOU! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: