22 Mag Single Six

Help Support Ruger Forum:

COR

Blackhawk
Did they ship 22 Mag single sixes with factory ivories and adjustable sights that replace the fixed ones, not replaced actually but kinda retrofitted but removeable if you like the fixed sights variation (yeah that even confuse me)? It's a fixed sight gun by nature but has some adjuxtable sights that hook over top of them and screw to the side of the front sight with a set screw...really neat actually...yeah I know, you're even more confused...OK....How do I confirm if my 1959 model shipped that way? Thanks for any input.

Curt

flatgate

Hawkeye
No ivories. There's only a couple of "special" guns shipped with ivory grips. Ruger sold Ivory grips as accessories from the early days of the Flatgates up until the '57-58 era.

Ruger never made and/or sold any sight "kits" either. Micro Sight Company did indeed make what your are describing.

133940937.jpg

Two "sets" of sights appear in the above image. One set on a Single-Six and one set with it's packaging.

flatgate

americal

Hunter
Post A photo I really am interested in these micro sighted singlesixes --forum members will be suprised I asked for picture :lol:

Latest posts