22/45 at CABELAS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rbsoto8

Bearcat
Check this out guys, they had this NIB 22/45 for $250... I told them I was a club card member and if they could lower the price down any ( I was going to buy it anyways at $250..But what the hell)and they dropped it to $225 and then i had a $50 off coupon so I snagged this baby up for $175... The guy said it had been hardly shot but after they rang it up the other guy came back from lunch and said he talked with the orig owner and he said it was Brand New... I dont know if I should shoot it or keep it New...
100_1109.jpg

John K

Bearcat
Hey, I just got mine to the range last night for the first time. What a shooter. Mine is the twin to yours as well. Shoot it, just try, and I mean try, to wear it out. You will fail. These guns are so over engineered, ( a good thing)

Good luck!

mattsbox99

Hunter
Great buy!

Seems like there are a lot of used guns on the shelves right now and prices are good. I've definitely seen a lot of good deals out here. Our Cabelas does not have particularly good prices on guns, there is a lot of competition here.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Like contender said, there's simply way too many of those made to have it be a safe queen. Shoot it!

dacaur

Single-Sixer
Yea definitely shoot it! I also have the same gun, which I got used for $195 in September.. $175 is a great deal. Mine needed a part replaced before it would actually shoot 2 rounds in a row without having to rack it in between.... Once I got that done ($7.50) Its a sweet gun.... I was out shooting with a buddy, and we found a golf ball with a hole drilled in it, so he stuck it on a stick 30 yards out and said "if you can hit that, then I will then you are the best shot i know!".... I hit it on the second try... Love this gun :D

96/44

Blackhawk
That's about what I paid for mine new 8 or 9 years ago, so I'd say you did pretty well. By the way, it is easily my most accurate handgun, stock except for Volquratzen trigger, hammer, and sear kit.