2021 Ruger 10/22 Sporter Talo Exclusive

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Picked up a new 10/22 yesterday. I know I've mentioned in the past that I don't buy any 10/22s with the plastic/poly trigger groups since 2008. Well this is only my the third one, the last was a stainless Mannlicher in 2013. Actually, I should say it's only my second, as the first one, a 2008 Charger, was an accident as I had not yet known that Ruger changed to the poly trigger group yet. ;)

Anywoooo, this one intrigued me enough to get it. Besides being a sucker for the laminates (Walnut is still my favorite though) and a two digit serial number, this is the first one I've had with a factory 16.5" threaded barrel. I also kind of like the RUGER etched and polished bolt side. Still not a big fan of the stock shape or the laser wood carving though.

[ETA More Pics]

talousalft.jpg

talousart.jpg

talousalftfront.jpg

talousalftmid.jpg

talousalftbk.jpg

talousartbk.jpg

talousabottom.jpg

talousabblend.jpg

Last edited:

Mauser9

Blackhawk
Pretty sharp lookin. Don't blame you. Like the 16-18 inch barrel lengths myself as they are so handy. Just wish Ruger would consider taking another crack at the 10-22 in 22 magnum like the 96/22M with redesigned bolt system to handle the hotter 22 mag. Thanks for showing yours.

moparclan

Single-Sixer
Cool looking,
Bought a 10/22 threaded barrel from Ruger last year, haven't put it on anything yet. Did get a stainless threaded one and put it on a takedown 10/22.