2021/2022 Ruger Catalogs

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I have been looking for the pdf version of Ruger's annual catalog on their website and I cannot find it there.

Has Ruger done away with the pdf version and thus, the PRINTED catalog for 2021 and 2022??

Did anyone attend SHOT and see catalogs in Ruger booth?

Or is it an end of an era…..

chet15

Hawkeye
Ruger did not print a 2021 catalog.
And... they never attended the SHOT show in January, so thus far there isn't a 2022 catalog.
We'll see what happens at NRA.
Chet15

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
With the assumed correctly reported huge backlog of orders and new models being introduced, perhaps someone decided to avoid the expenses of preparing and supplying catalogs..........bean counters do that.........they also convince a board to eliminate the low serial number subscription program...........it remains more than inappropriate to shoot your flag bearers and long time factory loyalists.........I offer no apologies for my opinion. Of course, others less educated may disagree.......

hittman

Staff member
As much as I hated to see the low numbers program go away it didn't seem to hurt Ruger's bottom line one little bit.

Thank God they quit it when they did 'cause about that time I was taking seriously with a fella who had his low number stash up for sale. Ruger dropped it and I bailed on our talks. Think they ended up being split up over a number of auctions and didnt do nearly as well as the seller hoped.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
I wrote and inquired about a pinted catalog. They have nothing at this time but supposedly will have something at a later show.

chet15

Hawkeye
BlkHawk73 said:
I wrote and inquired about a pinted catalog. They have nothing at this time but supposedly will have something at a later show.

I gotta agree... not everybody has computers... and when you go the NRA show, people kind of expect something to be handed out that shows your product.
Chet15

contender

Ruger Guru
Well, if they do publish a catalog for the NRA show,, I'd like to ask anybody going if they would be kind enough to get me a couple of copies.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Would greatly apprecaite the same Contender. I now they'll end up on ebay but prefer actual Ruger folks.