2013 Ruger Firearms and Memorabilia Calendars are here!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

737tdi

Hunter
RPM Enterprises said:
Karl, Yes I am very late getting these printed. Boeing has me working 12 hour days 7 days a week. At times I don't know what day it is. I havn't had a day off since Thanksgiving. Then I am the operations manager for the Washington Arms Collectors and that eats up all my spare time "what little I have". My wife wonders if she still has a husband :shock: I was to have the week between Christmas and New Years off but I was called in to work today the 26th and the 27th. But hey its triple time :D :D :D

Howdy Rick, again: Keep building our jets and I will keep them flying buddy. So sorry you are having to work so much. I've gotten my work schedule down to 3 days. First day I do a double, second day single, third day another double. How awesome is that? This gives me Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri. off.. Of course I have to get some overtime in there.

I missed on the triple time over Christmas, could have had it but it was just to darn cold and windy.

Karl

4kdave

Blackhawk
Thanks Rick, got mine yesterday and thanks also for the " Do Not Bend " ID as I think this the first piece of mail I have received in memory that wasn't folded & bent in half
This is my first Ruger Calendar and they are beautiful
Dave

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
Rick, Great job! Got mine today delivered to my door, not bent - Thanks. This is my 6th year - hard to believe time goes by so fast when you're not looking.

Got mine too.

Mine were folded on half, and the envelope was torn off as it was stuffed into my mailbox. But, the calendars survived this in perfect condition. :D

Thank you Rick. You did a great job again.

WAYNO.

k2nd

Single-Sixer
Rick, my calendar showed up in today's mail in perfect condition. Great Job!! Thank You!!!
k2nd

M. HALL

Bearcat
Rick,

I am going to miss your calendar in 2015.

I guess I will eagerly await your next calendar.

Wishing you and your family the best.

Matt