2010 RCA Membership Drive

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigbore45colt

Hunter
In celebration of our 35th Anniversary, the Ruger Collectors Association (RCA) has initiated a membership drive. As announced at the banquet in Tulsa, the RCA has set a goal of increasing our membership by 50 new members by the end of 2010.

Also in honor of our 35th Anniversary, we are offering a discounted rate on Life Membership of $350 for any Life Memberships paid in full prior to the NRA Show, in May. The usual Life membership rate is $450. In order to help facilitate payment, we are also offering an easy payment plan.

Annual membership are $30 per year.

For more details, including payment information (check or PayPal), please visit our website:

http://www.rugercollectorsassociation.com/

and click on the "more details" under the 2010 Membership Drive section.

Stay tuned for more exciting 35th Anniversary news.

Feel free to email if you have any questions.

BB45C

BRASS FRAME

Single-Sixer
Big Bore. I think we can reach the goal of 50+ new members! How many RCA shows do we have between now and the end of 2010? If we just sign up 10 new members per show, we will be close to our goal. That Life Membership offer is a real value. More people need to consider joining so that our hobby grows. BRASS FRAME

BRASS FRAME

Single-Sixer
Steve, Glad to hear that the Boise show was a huge success. Carl and I spoke this week and he was still excited! Also, good to see pictures of your NRA display again. I would appreciate very much if you could write about your experiences building and showing at both shows. You could lend support for new collectors to display their treasures. Brass Frame