2010 Catalog

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ryan_B

Bearcat
I dont know if it has been covered yet but in the 2010 catalog they Have 2 Black Hawks in 44 Spl listed 4 5/8 and 6 1/2 Barrels. they look to be regular Black hawks not Flat Tops.

Ryan

contender

Ruger Guru
Yes,,, but the model listing info is the same as the Lipsey's specials. The pics are of the 357's a 44 mag and a 30 carbine. So,, it "could be" or it may NOT be. We'll have to wait & see where the serial numbers range etc. Or,, when I get to SHOT,, I'll confirm one way or the other.

Firsttimegrampa

Single-Sixer
Also the bearcats new barrel lenght is 4.20 Available in barrel lengths exceeding 105 mm that meet the Canadian requirment. Other barrels have come out to that lengths

M'BOGO

Buckeye
Why the 6.5" barrel? But still, It's easy to cut off 1"... If they already have it commited to print, It would be nice if it were posted on the website too. Any new Vaquaro's?

GaryA

Single-Sixer
It seems to me the Ruger catalog always has some confusing anomalies. Another interesting thing is stainless Blackhawks are only listed in .357. There are no .45 stainless Blackhawks listed at all, although they are on the website. There are still .45s in the blued Blackhawks. That seems odd to me as it seems many who want to shoot stiff .45 Colt loads might prefer the extra weight of the stainless steel grip frame. Especially those lamenting the demise of the .45 Vaquero.

tek4260

Buckeye
MADISON":2xipo5jn said:
After going to the Ruger web sight to order a catalog, ABOUT A DOZEN TIMES, I finally got on their list.
A 2010 catalog should be here close to Christmas.

My dealer has a box or 2 of them in the store. PM an address and Ill send one your way in the next few days.

Latest posts