2 LNIB SS Decock Only P series pistol packages P89 & P90

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Al James

Hunter
I have a couple of pristine P shooters that need a new home. These are both very low round count guns that have been properly TW25 lubed on the slide rails. Very tight. Selling these already Hogue gripped up and with 3 extra [5 total] factory mags. These are both identical setups except for the model....

KP89D [SS, decock only] LNIB w 5 SS factory 15rd magazines with loader, Hogue wraparound and original grips included. No end label, paperwork or lock..... $400 shipped.

KP90D [SS, decock only] LNIB w 5 SS factory mags[2 7rd, 3 8rd] with loader, Hogue wraparound and original grips included. Box has end label, factory paperwork and lock..... $400 shipped.

Not currently interested in trades as I am raising cash for another gun project. I can email pics of the guns but trust me....they would be very hard to improve on condition wise. I collected and played with the P guns for a couple decades. A few years ago I decided to sell my P collection but I had to set aside these 2 guns as they were in such perfect condition. If you have been wanting either one of these models don't miss these cherry [low mileage] ones. Thanks for looking!

I'm firm on the price and will simply keep them if they don't sell here at this price. Thanks for looking!

Al James

Hunter
Thanks for the bump Blume357! I'd love to deal with you again......IF you change your mind! Thanks again!

Al James

Hunter
Bumped again. No love for these here so I may just keep them or send them to auction. I'll be pulling the ad either way on the weekend. Thanks for looking!