SOLD 2 as new BCG's with BCM gunfighter charging handles CHEAP

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Al James

Hunter
I pulled apart some pistol builds that I did several years back and have some spare parts. Both BCG's are new unfired but were put in unfired uppers for storage. Both could pass as new. I believe the NIB one is Palmetto and the Nitride is AIM surplus. I don't buy shady BCG's and stick with AIM, PSA, and BCM. I should have wrote it down I guess! I tried to price them right to cover for my forgetfulness. The NIB or chrome one is unmarked, the only marking I see on the Nitride is C158 on the bolt head.

Each BCG will also include a BCM charging handle. Both are used, one more than the other. One is a #3 and the other is #4. The first buyer gets to choose which charging handle they want. Second buyer will get what's left. Take both=problem solved!

Parts shown are the exact ones that you will receive.

$128 shipped for each BCG/CH combo. $238 shipped for everything[2 BCG's, 2 BCM CH]. Shipping will be via USPS priority insured with tracking.

The first I'll take it followed by an IM gets the goods. I will probably cross post these to a local forum so I will go off of timestamps for dibs. Electronic payment preferred but snails mail works if you insist. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_3993.jpg
    IMG_3993.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3990.jpg
    IMG_3990.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3992.jpg
    IMG_3992.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3991.jpg
    IMG_3991.jpg