12th Annual Ruger Forum East Coast Gathering

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hvymax

Blackhawk
Of course Oct7 would be my Wedding Anniversary. My wife is firearm proficient she isn't an enthusiast. Week before would work for me.

contender

Ruger Guru
We'll most likely do the 2023 Gathering on Sept 30th. The month of October is always fairly busy for us,, and the 7th weekend may be an issue. Besides,, I get to catch flack from Miss Penny if I do it on the weekend of the 30th. It's her B-Day. :D Ron usually helps me out a little by making her a special B-Day cake.

We'll most likely do the 2023 Gathering on Sept 30th. The month of October is always fairly busy for us,, and the 7th weekend may be an issue. Besides,, I get to catch flack from Miss Penny if I do it on the weekend of the 30th. It's her B-Day. :D Ron usually helps me out a little by making her a special B-Day cake.
Well we will see you then! Thanks for the early heads up. I have to tell my wife not to plan any trips around that weekend.

It's rough camping, we have not been able to get Contender to install hook ups.. 😘

seems like I spent the night there once or twice in the past ... but most folks find a nearby motel... then again most of us are way past sleeping on the ground.

there is a bathroom in his office building....

Latest posts