10/22 SS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bobster

Bearcat
I just got home with a 10/22 SS Black Synthetic Stock. DOB was 2004. It did not come with a box, papers or the original mag. It did have a 25 shot mag. Never had good luck with those. It doesn't look like to be mistreated, well it has been taken care of. $195 OTD

Redstick

Single-Sixer
Ya done good!!! Meb'be the mag'll werk just fine 'til you get another'n. :D
A manual for it is available from Ruger's Website and you can just print it right out...

bobster

Bearcat
I have other 10/22's so I have plenty of mags I can use. Just got finished with a complete cleaning. Took it completly apart. Now i need to take it out and run some rounds through it.

Redstick

Single-Sixer
FUNNY part is, you went lookin' for a 10/22 Magnum and that's how you run into this; huh? :lol:

I swear I'd pick up at least one 10 round factory magazine before I ever went out to shoot it. There is a good chance that 25 round magazine won't work well.

can you post pictures of the magazine as well as the rifle?

bobster

Bearcat
I am always looking for a "Magnum" but this time I was just looking for a LR. When I said "mag" I meant the magazine. Anyway it's all good. I have several LR factory magazines so I should be set for tomorrow afternoon.

bobster

Bearcat
And yes I will post pics of the both gun and magazine. I put a different stock and barrel on it last nite but I will put it back to original and snap some pics.

bobster

Bearcat
OK Here are a couple of pics

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

AkRay

Single-Sixer
I owned one of these stainless rifles for several weeks this past fall. It was a very nice rifle, but I needed room in the safe and I already had another one. It was a good shooter.

Latest posts