10/22 RBD?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

WER74

Bearcat
Hi all, new guy, I've been trying to find reviews of the 10/22 RBD but am having zero luck. Anyone have any experience with the rbd to offer?

chet15

Hawkeye
A dragunov stocked 10/22.
Other than the outer appearance, will shoot the same as any other 10/22.
I'm not sure how the top of the buttstock lines up with the sighting plane though...seems Ruger has had issues with this on a couple of wood stocked models (for the life of me I can't undestand why....your eyes line up higher than the sighting plane when your cheek is as far down on the buttstock as it will go....bad, bad...no, poor product development!!).
Chet15

Three50seven

Buckeye
Was this a factory offering at some point?

My brother bought an aftermarket dragunov-style stock for his 10/22, but I've never heard of one coming from the factory that way?

Three50seven

Buckeye
thanks for the info, but I sure wouldn't consider that a "Dragunov-style" stock by any means. I'm not saying any of you are wrong, if that's what they call it, that's what they call it. The lowest pictured 10/22 has what I would call a dragunov stock, am I wrong?

102_0069.jpg

WER74

Bearcat
You're right, as far as I know. I don't think the rbd is dragunov styled stock, I was just wondering if anyone had any experience shooting the thing. I think the RBD just had a regular sporting type stock.