10/22 narrow stripes USST Race Rifle Stock Medalions + value

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SteelShooter

Single-Sixer
Just purchased one of the blued narrow stripe models S/N USST00608, it is in perfect condition. Was wondering what the current value of these is, and have seen 2 different stock medallions. The one I just purchased looks like the one picture on the Talo website on the Ruger X-17 – Target Grey .17HMR M77 (small Ruger emblem on white field/reddish background) I have also seen the same rifle with a medallion that is all white and the Ruger emblem is larger.

Have photos, but not able to post yet, just joined.

Appreciate anything you can tell me about this, unfortunately this looks like it may be a bit addictive :!:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
A quick look on Gunbroker shows that they get limited interest @ $450.

Never noticed different medallion caps but those I've seen all had this one:

pix369977906.jpg

SteelShooter

Single-Sixer
Thanks! I've seen them on GuBroker too, but all have been the later stainless version of which 5,000 were produced, this is the blued of which 2008 believe were made.

One stock I have looks identical to the one you posted, on the second the background is all while and the pheonix is larger and more elongated, does this indicate something unique?

Appreciate everyones input on this, have read the website for several years and have always liked the look and feel of the USST 10/22's, finally able to afford one!

Thanks to all!