10/22 barrels

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RugerForMe

Single-Sixer
Not sure exactally what your asking, but a 1022 is a 1022, and the 22" barrels will fit into the standard carbine stock with no mods.

Last edited:

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
The early 22" sporter barrel profile 10/22's referred to as one of the Walmart guns were also engraved "10/22 Rifle" on the receiver instead of "10/22 Carbine". I'm not familiar with the newer models and don't know if they still have that.

Eta…
The early ones had silver trigger assemblies to match the receiver. Later 2nd runs had black trigger assemblies.

elmo123

Bearcat
I purchased a blued Ruger with iron sights 22" barrel, sporter profile, from S&P Outfitters and installed it on one of my 10/22's. It shoots very nice groups with select types of ammunition. I also ran the same ammunition through a 18.5" bl and the 22" barrel and the velocities were within 10 to 20 fps so the longer barrel did not result in lower velocities due to increased bullet resistance.

I have seen the stainless model you have mentioned but not a blued one so I don't know if this barrel was a left over part or made for a rifle not produced.

msp2640

Single-Sixer
Ruger model 1150 is/was a 10/22 with the barrel you asked about. Supposedly a distributor special, listed currently on the Ruger website, but not sure if it's still available. Bill in MA