#1-S 375 question

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rocdoc

Buckeye
How can one tell the difference between the Talo version vs the regular Ruger version currently in the catalog?

chet15

Hawkeye
I didn't know Talo had a special #1 in .375.
You know, the TALO group is just a group of regular Ruger distributors, so they get Ruger's standard production guns in as well.
Chet15

BlkHawk73

Hunter
I do believe the TALO ones were stainless/laminate ones of which only 375 were to be made. They were out before the cataloged model.

Rocdoc

Buckeye
chet15":221okkkq said:
I didn't know Talo had a special #1 in .375.
You know, the TALO group is just a group of regular Ruger distributors, so they get Ruger's standard production guns in as well.
Chet15

Davidsons listed a few as a Talo edition last year that have since sold out. My dealer also had listed as a Talo edition. CDNN seemingly may have a few now claiming 'only 228 made..rare' (see page 25 of 2009 3rd CDNN flyer), but now the same rifle is listed in the regular catalog. Can't see any difference as listed. Just trying to figure it out.

The rifle is like this one: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =137942708

chet15

Hawkeye
BlkHawk73":1qezord2 said:
I do believe the TALO ones were stainless/laminate ones of which only 375 were to be made. They were out before the cataloged model.

That's right, I remember that now. But they are the same as the cataloged model aren't they?
Chet15

Rocdoc

Buckeye
chet15":2mpvq8wj said:
BlkHawk73":2mpvq8wj said:

That's right, I remember that now. But they are the same as the cataloged model aren't they?
Chet15

Yes as far as I can tell they are the exactly same. Just thought somebody here might be able to point out a difference, but maybe there is nothing special at all about them.