Light For Dillon XL750 Press

Help Support Ruger Forum:

loaded round

Hunter
Anyone operating a Dillon XL750 (or 650) reloading press who has installed a light on their press have any recommendations on the purchase of a press mounted light that will illuminate the shell plate and cases? Just bought a XL750 and want to install some type of light on it. EBay has many different types of lights available, but I want one that works well and doesn't cost 90.00-100.00.

contender

Ruger Guru
I have a pair of 650's, a 550, and a SDB. Only the SDB doesn't have a light,, because of the design.

I can not say enough good about the light system I use.
I did a lot of "studying" before I ordered a "KMS Squared" light system, with (1) light strip & one switch. After I installed it,, and tried it,, I could not order the light strips for the other (2) Dillons fast enough. I use the light switch for all (3) lights. It unplugs from one & into the other.
KMS Squared is Veteran owned & operated smaller company. The light system carries a Lifetime warranty. They mount to the underside of the press frame,, & not through the center or other places. Out of the way,, easy to install & top quality.

They may not be the $10 cheapies found in some places,, but these are designed to be press specific. And they are not super expensive,, when compared to many others.

Check them out; kmssquared.com

Latest posts