New Years finds....OM's.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

from our other post as to the 'matching' 30 carbines, this week also turned up three other old models, also from our friend Dave ( cherokee) may he RIP,,, a 10in 357 #31 prefix gun, and two 45's one long, one short..........

cbFz3Q7m.jpg

8) :wink:

Dan

well sad to say the 'story' has passed along with Dave........BUT the 10 inch 357 mag barrel is marked with a "WR Moore" under the barrel, no other rollmarkings...hey there was a couple of more old models there, another .45 OM convertible in a 45 Win Mag/45 LC and another .30 carbine with a 32 -20 cylinder AND a #9xxx serial number 44 flatop, but in a 45 caliber cylinder and barrel, and a 44 special OM and other boxed OM 45 long barrels ( 7 1/2) we'll have some of these gun coming up at the medina ,Ohio gun show. Glad you guys are keeping all that snow up NORTH of me so far this year...... 8) :roll: :wink:

Dan

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
rugerguy said:
well sad to say the 'story' has passed along with Dave........BUT the 10 inch 357 mag barrel is marked with a "WR Moore" under the barrel, no other rollmarkings...hey there was a couple of more old models there, another .45 OM convertible in a 45 Win Mag/45 LC and another .30 carbine with a 32 -20 cylinder AND a #9xxx serial number 44 flatop, but in a 45 caliber cylinder and barrel, and a 44 special OM and other boxed OM 45 long barrels ( 7 1/2) we'll have some of these gun coming up at the medina ,Ohio gun show. Glad you guys are keeping all that snow up NORTH of me so far this year...... 8) :roll: :wink:

Dan

Dan, we have 21" on the ground.........light....fluffy...........just waiting for a wind.........Someone built the barrel for the 10". WR no Les but Moore!

thanks for the over 6 inches of the "light , fluffy" stuff this morning........... :roll:

Yes the long barrel old models do come across as interesting and the guys who shoot them,, love them.... I know Dave did..... 8) :wink:

Latest posts