SOLD: David Clements .45 Colt Vaquero w/Sights

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshog

Ol' Bushy in the Cottonwoods
Another one need to go to a new home... I purchased this full sized vaquero after someone had David install one of his hand made pre-war S&W style sights on it. I finished what the previous owner had started by having David install a .357 Max cylinder after lineboring it to .45 Colt. This long cylinder will accommodate all but the very heaviest bullets. I also had him do a deluxe tune which includes an internal cylinder latch block that is used on his 5 shot conversions. The barrel was shortened to 4 5/8" and the forcing cone was cut, Belt Mountain Keith style base pin, free spin pawl, and trigger pivot bushing were installed by David also. Finally the gun/hammer were reblued or case colored. I asked him to stamp it on the underside of the frame (see pics). Finally I had Lone Star Custom grips do a stunning set of bighorn sheep grips for it. The gun has been fired 12 times since it's receipt. David is seriously limiting his workload right now and chances of having one like this built are very slim. I'm asking $3500 for the gun shipped in the CONUS. Please be sure your FFL will accept a firearm from a non FFL holder. First "I'll take it" gets it. This one is a real stunner....
Thanks for looking!
IMG_3178%202_1.jpeg

IMG_3173%202_1.jpeg

IMG_3181%202.jpeg

IMG_3183.jpeg

IMG_3180.jpeg

IMG_3184.jpeg

IMG_3179.jpeg

IMG_3177.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.