Lights for your reloading press

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I think Contender told me about these lights… KMS Squared.

They are just awesome. I have some on my Hornaday progressive press. They are tiny LED lights that fit right up on their underside of the press allowing you to see better.

Anyway, they are having a Black Friday sale code BLK25. So it's 25% off. And the lights aren't expensive to begin with.

Just thought ya'll might like to know.

I may be missing something, but from looking these light, they appear to require a wall outlet nearby and plugged in to power. I use a Redding T7 press, so it would be nice to have a battery-powered (or rechargeable) light that can screw into one of the empty holes in my turret. Does anyone make something like that?

contender

Ruger Guru
Yes,, the KMS Squared lights do require power. I'd look at their website to see how they mount one for the Redding. On the Dillon's,, they stick on, under the top of the press frame. Out of the way,, & shine light all the way around the toolhead. I like the fact it's not in the center or whatever.

RSIno1

Hunter
seasterl said:
I may be missing something, but from looking these light, they appear to require a wall outlet nearby and plugged in to power. I use a Redding T7 press, so it would be nice to have a battery-powered (or rechargeable) light that can screw into one of the empty holes in my turret. Does anyone make something like that?

I found a strip of battery powered LEDs on FleaBay for about $5. Works fine.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114247825294?hash=item1a99b3778e:g:t0YAAOSw3T5cLv3R

john guedry

Single-Sixer
My daughter got me 2 "sewing machine lights". 30 leds each . A grand total of $16 dollars. They do require 110 volt outlet and have magnet on the switch. My world just got brighter!

dannyd

Buckeye
Just ordered sewing machine light on flexible arm; going to give that a try. KMS lights are great but that don't last that long. After couple of years mine start burning out a light at a time.

contender

Ruger Guru
I have (4) of the KMS lights,, and none have burned out. And I got mine a few years back.

Did you contact KMS Squared to see what they said about the burned out lights?

dannyd

Buckeye
contender said:
I have (4) of the KMS lights,, and none have burned out. And I got mine a few years back.

Did you contact KMS Squared to see what they said about the burned out lights?

Nope, Haven't contacted them not that big of a deal. Their lights are way better than the Hornady or Inline's have those two.

dannyd

Buckeye
Started using these they are not quite as bright as the KMS, but I can move them to more places.

https://smile.amazon.com/JANSANE-Lighting-Multifunctional-Gooseneck-Workbench/dp/B07G2ZQN1B/ref=psdc_1063292_t1_B07PVFRBXT

Latest posts