shopping bag full of new, primed 44 mag brass

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Just got a call from an old friend who asked if I still loaded 44 mag. Yeah, sort of but not for a while, why? He sold his SBH Hunter 44 mag and had some cases and primers he no longer needed. I suggested he could sell those items for a good price and he'd better just pass the word at the coffee shop. Guess he's pretty stuck on giving me the brass as a swap for some bits of machined aluminum I gave him last summer. I'm not going to refuse, that wouldn't be good manners.

gramps said:
Fantastic! Now if I could get someone to just send me 50 .45 Colt brass. lol
gramps
So I put my need on our classifieds to trade 50 new Starline .44 spcl brass for 50 .45 Colt brass. Buffalo4star and I traded. I got his Monday, I sent mine on Monday( his ETA WAS TODAY). Yesterday I visited my son, and on the way home I stopped off at The Reloading Bench in Mt Juliet. Did some swapping and trading. I ended up getting a hundred primed .45 Colt brass, 200 Berry Hp, 100 lrn, boxes to put all that in once loaded. Last night I loaded up 100 cartridges using AA#5 (4 lb bottle)that I bought from an estate sale. I shot some Tuesday and today. That stuff is NOT CLEAN shooting. It does go boom! I am on a roll! This is why I love this forum!
gramps

Latest posts