New Toy

Help Support Ruger Forum:

nrobe50

Buckeye
Its not a Ruger but its cool. My new (to me) side by side. It's a 1953 M38A1. Have not driven an Army Jeep for 50 years. Runs and drives great. Got a new hat for the Willys

hnIvoio.jpg

nekvermont

Buckeye
I like it, I like it a lot. I've always wanted something like that to putt around all the back roads we have around here. Enjoy that beautiful rig.

Snake45

Hawkeye
Mike Armstrong said:
Now all you need is a 106mm recoiless rifle to mount on it! (But remember to clear the area behind it before you shoot your first group!).
You beat me to it. That's exactly what I was gonna say. :wink: :lol:

Johnnu2

Hunter
There's nothing like driving a convertible in the Fall.....ENJOY some picnic trips with your honey.

J.

Snake45

Hawkeye
Jeepnik said:
I was thinking a pedestal mounted 50. Don an Aussie bush hat and tear up the desert in seating of the Dietrich.
You'd need a Willys MB for that. :wink:

Snake45 said:
Jeepnik said:
I was thinking a pedestal mounted 50. Don an Aussie bush hat and tear up the desert in seating of the Dietrich.
You'd need a Willys MB for that. :wink:

Yea, but try to find one. I once thought about mounting a dummy to the rollbar of my CJ-8. I have seen a Willy's that has been restored and had a .30 cal mounted on the passenger side dash area. And the wire cutter bar on the front bumper As I was looking at it a fellow wondered out loud what it was for. When I explained about Nazi's and wire strung across roads he almost puked.

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Hi,

Our local HAM radio guys (part of a REACT team?) have an oldie all dressed up as a mobile comm center. Think porcupine with all the antennas. Theirs is in good shape, but nowhere as pretty as the OP's. They always get heads turning when one of the guys takes it out to get the oil and grease warmed up.

I recently saw another nice one in town but it may have been just a one time appearance. It turned my head just thinking we might be up to a pair!

Rick C