PC Carbine Stock ?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RugerForMe

Single-Sixer
Anyone know of any aftermarket stocks other than Magpul Backpacker, that are available for our PC Carbines?

And do not want a Chassis system, I have the pistol grip version now model 19122.

Looking for something a little more state to state friendly

RugerForMe

Single-Sixer
I got a killer deal on model #19122, and would like the ability to switch between the AR style and a traditional style. That's why I'm looking for other butt stock options.

Sort of the The Russian PPSh-41 look

2.jpg

Geoff Timm

Single-Sixer
Has anyone tried the Midwest Industries, Inc. Side Folding Fixed Extruded Stock on a PCC 19122?
https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/stock-parts/buttstocks/side-folding-fixed-extruded-stock-prod143658.aspx?trk_msg=J6JST9CDO89KT7SSMU9F7UIA4S&trk_contact=2L28792FCDB3BSGKU499679P3K&trk_sid=T4MUO3BH04EVM869V1BPSQK6LG&trk_link=LEGH1HN0D9UK15A30HMLNHB7PK&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=GET+YOURS+NOW&utm_campaign=2021_10_09_MI&utm_content=Rifle
Geoff
Who prefers not to wager $175 without reassurance.

9x19

Hunter
I haven't tried their side-folder, but I have a number of items from them (10/22 chassis and PCC hand-guard) and have been happy with their quality and fit.

Geoff Timm

Single-Sixer
OK Folks,
I bought this one from Brownell's:
https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/stock-parts/stock-hardware/adapter/side-folder-with-stock-tube-prod140256.aspx

I installed it, had difficulty getting it to fold. Added CLP lube, let it sit for 48 hours and it worked like a charm. I added a Magpul stock and I have an adjustable and folding option. Not as small as taking down the gun, but adequate.

Geoff
Who is considering.

jgt

Buckeye
Is the tube a complete assembly to connect to the receiver or do you need to also purchase an adapter to connect it to the receiver?

9x19

Hunter
On the 19122 model (pictured above), the rear of the chassis has a picatinny rail where the stock tube is attached. The Midwest folder shown above uses that same rail to attach to the chassis.

Geoff Timm

Single-Sixer
jgt said:
Is the tube a complete assembly to connect to the receiver or do you need to also purchase an adapter to connect it to the receiver?
The assembly is complete, even includes "loc-tite" or a variation there of.
Installed quickly.
Geoff
Who recommends the instructive videos on line from Brownells (TM).

Latest posts