Dwarf Car Museum, Maricopa AZ 19 Pictures

Help Support Ruger Forum:

My parents live just outside of Phoenix, in Maricopa, AZ. It's a nice little town, off the interstate. But even further out of Maricopa, there is a Dwarf Car builder. He's on YouTube, and someone here posted something about his cars a while back. I'm sorry, but I don't remember who. His "musuem" is free, but take donations. I left $5. I wish he sold tee shirts or something at least, but not yet, probably not ever. I'm sure you can find him on YouTube.

bIQz2LDl.jpg

7EIrvGal.jpg

tWznmMNl.jpg

These are the two guys who run the place and build the cars. I think his name is Eddy. (not sure of the spelling.) Eddy is the tall one without the hat. He started the green one behind them, and it fired right up and idled very nicely, it did really sound like a V-8.

LlmHMBMl.jpg

That's me. I'm just at 6 feet tall.

tzZ7nHOl.jpg

Here's my daughter. She is around 5 feet tall.

0Mvxubql.jpg

lFLx25Kl.jpg

with a miniature boat.

cdqXa84l.jpg

This car was my favorite. All the quotes, like "Love at first sight often cured by a second look"

OWaIoHjl.jpg

YmbK5eel.jpg

Np1u1skl.jpg

j0b2wo2l.jpg

Their workshop area

PH2nqsQl.jpg

LSHk0ARl.jpg

ok4WnaEl.jpg

My parents have been out there several times over the years, and apparently they don't work very fast. These same two cars have been "in progress" for quite a while. But, I believe every part is made by hand.

contender

Ruger Guru
I've seen some of this before in pics,, but I'd love to visit the place. Very nice stuff,, that requires a heck of a talent.

Contender, you would proabaly really get along with these guys. They are out in the back of beyond country folks. When my dad goes out there, usually to entertain out of town guests, he always donates something to them to build up their museum. I've got some of those little toy Hot Wheels cars, as soon as I can find them, I'll send a few out there.

You should go, in Arizona there is lots of public land where you can go shooting.